Sunday, August 1, 2010

Here We Go Again...

Ok, so here I go again...trying to keep up with this blogging thing. I'm really going to make an effort to be better about posting. I'm starting Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred starting Monday. I'll be starting the Couch to 5K starting the following Monday, and I'm going back on Weight Watchers as of Monday morning as well. I'm tired of being tired and fat and I know that once I get some weight off I'll feel MUCH better. I'll be keeping track of my weight loss on the sidebar and hopefully I'll be able to get 50 pounds off by January. I'd love that!



I've been working on our budget and have figured it out (as long as we can stick to it, even if that means me picking up extra shifts) because if I've figured it correctly- we can be (almost) out of debt, other than the car payment, by July 8th 2011.



There are so many things that I have to discuss but I'll try to do one thing at a time instead of putting it all here. Maybe that'll be how I can keep up. :)


I found a new (to me) coupon site, Money Saving Queen that has a lot of helpful advice on couponing, saving money and being thrifty. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment