Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

This Mother's day was awesome! Mike cooked breakfast for us- and it was delish! Then before lunch, he and Norrah brought out my gift (which I was NOT expecting!) and it was a card and new earrings from Jared!! They match my Christmas ring and I love them! Norrah even signed the card with a little help from her Auntie. She's gonna be a leftie. Mike cooked lasagna for lunch/dinner and we had a great night.

I did get my menu planned out for this week and it's as follows
Monday     Baked Chicken Mashed Potatoes Green Beans
Tuesday     BBQ Smokies Mac&Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Wednesday Roast with veggies Rolls
Thursday   Chicken and Rice Casserole
Friday       Sandwiches and Chips
Saturday   Cookout at my Parents (brother's graduation)
Sunday      Mike's Choice


Also, I've been working on my HomeBinder for a little while and I've made some changes to it this weekend, I'll have to take some pics. I've got a few new spots on it. and I'll be working on getting it even more functional and maybe I will use it for more than a month or two.

I hope everyone had a great Mom's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment