Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WAH-opportunities?

So I've started looking into the idea of working at home. I love being at home with Norrah during the day and if I found something that I could do a few hours a day on my time I would love to do so. I really wish I could have a "full time" at home job that if I do fast enough can be done on part time hours. Something like medical transcription or something. I haven't discussed this with Mike yet but eventually I will talk to him about the possibility of doing some sort of training program and then working from home. I don't know if it will work out the way I want it to- but since I already work nights it could be something that I do while I'm sitting at work all night long- it could be a great way to earn money while I'm already earning money. It's just a thought. If something like that could work it would make my whole day! I could still work my regular shift at work and the "second" job could be my spending money-or money for a car payment or vacation or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment