Sunday, April 25, 2010

Diaper Station

I'm getting our diaper station together tonight. I've got so many diapers that they are overflowing and I can't find the ones I want when I want them. I went to Big Lots today and got a 3 drawer shelf and also a new pail for her room. I'll be getting everything together and getting pics of it so I can show it off once it's done. I still have a TON of stuff to do in her room, as we have been using it as our store all until we can get our stuff together and organized. I am ready to get all of our stuff together so that I can put her back in cloth full time- I'm tired of the nasty sposies and I'm really excited to get her enough pockets/aio's to last a couple of days so that I can send them to daycare for her too. I've pretty much decided that I'll wait until I get into the vo-tech for nursing school because it's a difference of about $20,000 from going to the private school that has no wait list- to the vo-tech that has at least a 2 semester wait- I'll be willing to wait- work full time- and save the money to pay the full amount in cash so that there is no more student loans hanging over us. I will also be able to get a bigger car if we wait because I'll be working full time still and we will be able to use my check for savings instead of bills since we don't have rent/utilities anymore.
Well, I'm off to work on our diapers...wish me luck hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. You sound like you're getting all your ducks in a row. It's great to think ahead and plan some.
    I'm your newest follower and off to read a bit more. Gotta still exercise but that's not on top of my list today even though I know it should be. Sorta dragging my feet.
    Hope all is well. Take care and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete