Saturday, April 10, 2010

Moving

We have been trying to get moved the whole month of April. It seems like the time is FLYING by and we are never going to get done. We didn't have to get any boxes because I had Mike put all of the boxes we bought the last time we moved into the attic and save them. We are using duct tape instead of the package tape because we already had it at the house. We're moving into my in-laws until we can find a house to buy because renting is eating us alive, and we will sink if we keep it up. We're getting a storage unit and going to move as much as we can in our cars, and my father-in-laws truck so that we don't have to rent a truck. Mike's friend has been helping us pack on Mondays while he's off work. I wish there were a good alternative to a storage unit but it's going to be cheaper to rent a unit instead of a house. I wish that we could just take one weekend and get it all done and overwith and then I wouldn't have to worry about it, but I can't get a stinking day off...working through the week and then working 13 hours Saturday and Sunday both, which just sucks in general, but especially since I'm not doing anything but sitting on this ladies couch playing on the computer. I feel like it's a waste of my time. It actually really is a waste of my time because I don't get paid overtime for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment