Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Work Sucks, Life is good, WE ARE MOVED

Well, almost moved, we have a few more things left to bring over to the house, and cleaning to do, but the biggest part of the move is over. I am very glad too. I am working an extra 5 hours this week-under protest- and not looking forward to the drive to and from my 2nd assignment. I don't necessarily want to work extra, especially since I don't get paid time and a half- so it's of no real benefit for me to work extra hours. I have been working on making my life more simple and I am going to be going into our storage 2 weekends a month and going through the boxes that are in there full of who knows what- and throwing a ton of junk out. I don't want to move it to another house just for it to sit and gather dust and not get used. I am going to go through my clothes and put the ones that don't fit me into storage and once I go down a size I'll donate the ones that are too big, and get the smaller size back out- hopefully it will make me motivated to get into a smaller size. Some of the thrifty things I have been doing lately is- not going to the store-that's a BIG ONE, not looking at FSOT on Diaperswappers, and trying to keep myself of Spot's. I have signed up for InboxDollars and am getting a few cents for reading emails, it's not a LOT but it will add up by Christmas (I HOPE) and I will be able to get something GOOD with the money I'm earning. I've been trying to become an agent on KGB, but I keep missing it by 1 or 2 questions each time. Oh, well...I'll have to get it eventually. I am trying to get it together because once I start working overnight, I'll need something to keep me up, and what better way than by making money.

No comments:

Post a Comment