Friday, April 9, 2010

I have a Plan!

I am super excited because I have a PLAN!! I just wrote out the checks that will pay off 2 of my credit cards! I made a payment over the phone (dang $11 fees!) but I mistyped the numbers to my checking account in there last month-which resulted in my account being suspended and a returned charge on my account...banging head against the wall...so I got THAT taken care of today, but I am just really tired of having to mess with them and their outrageous fees and rates. I am going to pay $25. EVERY WEEK until May 14th, at which time I'm going to take out 1/2 of the balance, and then another week of $25, then on the 28th----- THE REMAINING BALANCE!!! ALL DONE! YEAH! WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! I've had this monkey on my back for a while and I'm going to be done with it in 2 months!! I can't believe it! I am going to the post office today to get a package-no idea what it is- and going to get a book of stamps and stop at the dollar store and get envelopes and get them already made out so all I have to do is drop them in the box on Monday mornings.

Now my other plan: WEIGHT WATCHERS.
I've got 70-90 pounds to lose. I'd love to lose 70 by December, when we go on vacation, and then the last 20 pounds when I get back. I'm going to have the mirena taken out in January 2011, so I'd really like to lose and THEN get pregnant. Since I'm so overweight and was when I got pregnant with Norrah, I'd like to try and be smaller when I get pregnant this time. I hope it takes care of some of my medical issues. The ones that I'm having now and the ones that I get during pregnancy. My medical issues include: PCOS-controlled by Metformin, Hypertension-controlled by medicine, metabolic syndrome-no meds-and during pregnancy because I'm hypertensive already-preeclampsia and prediabetes-which the Metformin helps with.
I'm 27 and on high blood pressure medicine. I came to the realization that if I don't do something NOW about this I'm not going to make it to see my little girl graduate high school. It would be selfish if I didn't at least try to lose the weight, especially before I try to get pregnant a second time.

2 comments:

  1. how long have you had mirena? have you had any issues? ive had it for...almost 8 months. i can't wait to get rid of it!! It's messed up my hormones SO bad!!(found your blog thanks to the FG posts on DS!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had it since dd was 10 weeks old, and she'll be 1 in a week. I don't have any problems with it at all. I haven't got my period back from since I was pregnant, so I'm liking it a lot! Except for I bought a bunch of really great mama cloth that I haven't got to use yet. hehe yay for mama cloth!

    ReplyDelete