Thursday, April 22, 2010

This and That

I haven't been doing so well at keeping track of my spending or my food journal on here- I hope to be better at it next week. The sattelite guy was at the house today-and I still have to call the phone company again because the service is not working still (2 days later). I hope to have it working by this evening, because I'd love to call my mom tonight. We have misplaced the remotes during the move- so I hope that we find them while we're at the old house tonight. I can't imagine that we don't have them. I am glad that we'll be putting the cable down to a minimum of basic cable only and then when we move back out, there will be no charge for the cable company to come back and turn it all back on for them (in-laws).

I am looking for bread recipes online for a bread machine- I have NEVER used one and I'm looking forward to trying out my mother in laws. She said she has used it only 2 times. I'll have to make some garlic bread to go with spaghetti one night. YUM.

I am looking forward to working part time again instead of full time. Even though I will be gone more than a full time job becaue of school- it's only for 1 year- and it will ensure that I have a good job making good money- and in a field that is high demand. Nursing- I actually wish I had done it when I was a teenager like my mom had suggested, but I was tired of school- can't go back and change it now, but it will all work out.

Tonight, the plan is to get Norrah from the babysitter, drop her off with my sister in law, and head to the old house to finish moving, then come home and go to bed. Working a second shift tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. It's about 20 miles on the OTHER side of Tulsa from where we live and I'm going to hit rush hour traffic. BLEH

No comments:

Post a Comment