Friday, April 9, 2010

The First One

This is the very first blog entry, so let me tell you about myself. I'm Lacee-a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. I go by many more names, but those are the ones I'm most proud of. I am married to Mike-35- since September 08, 2007. We were married on my Grandparents last (57th!) anniversary. My daughter is Norrah, she was born at 12:32 via C-section on April 29, 2009.
I have a younger brother, Bryan, and a younger sister, Raven. Bryan is married to Jennifer, and they have 2 girls. Makayla is 5 and is a fireball! Savannah is 18 months old and she is going to be one of the funniest kids I've ever met. She's already a NUT!

I started this blog to keep a record of my journey from soggy to crunchy, spendy to thrifty, and most important to me-overweight to healthy. I hope that if you read this you will gain something from me and I hope that I can help someone in someway.

This is my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment