Monday, April 12, 2010

Yay for 8 hour days!!

I am so glad that my weekend has passed and I won't have another till the end of May. I worked 13 hours Saturday and Sunday. Norrah was asleep when I left Saturday morning, asleep when I got home Saturday evening, and still asleep when I left Sunday. She was awake when I got home Sunday and I cried when I got to hold her. I missed her SOOO much! She's such a sweetie and gave me TONS of kisses. Since we are in need of some mommy and me time, this afternoon I'm going to take her outside with her bubble gun and we're going to play in the yard. I've been saying for a month that I'm going to church on Sunday-and this Sunday I am going, to the early service at the Lutheran church that my former client went to. I met a lot of really nice people from there and got invited SEVERAL times, so I'm going to get up the nerve to try something new. I haven't been to church since I took my Grandma over a year ago. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since my Papa died...wow...it doesn't seem like it's been so long. So it's been almost 2 years since I've been to church...I really need to go.

I'm soo gonna start making bread more since my mil has a bread machine...that has NEVER been used!!! I can't believe that she doesn't use it! I think it will probably be one of those things that is coming with us when we move. :D hehe I saw it this morning when I was putting my cereal up.

Norrah got some new outfits this weekend at TRU. MIL and SIL went in there for who knows what...and came out with 5 new outfits and a pair of slippers...the slippers are way too cute! Of course I just saw them but since I didn't buy them then I guess it's ok.

It's supposed to be 80 degrees this week and I am going to enjoy every minute of it. I can't wait to get my stroller from Franklingoose. I am going to take Norrah out for walks when we get it. Plus I got a sleepywrap and I'm going to use it too, when it comes in...WHENEVER that is.

I'll be soon posting an area for recipes and things that I have found to be easy to freeze, cook, cheap, thrifty, ect...

That's about it for this go round...

1 comment:

  1. You will save a lot of money by making your own bread. The only thing that stinks is when you're sick and pregnant and you don't feel like making bread. We've been out of bread for a week lol

    ReplyDelete