Thursday, April 15, 2010

Swagbucks, KGB, InboxDollars, and NURSING SCHOOL

Yesterday I learned that if I go through all the no obligation offers from swagbucks I'd get 1-4 SB daily! That's right EVERY DAY!!! I got 3 yesterday and 1 today. Also, I got several over the course of the day yesterday for having the sb toolbar. Plus, there were 2 swagcodes that I was able to get in on. YAY!! I also signed up for inboxdollars...which is a survey/paid email site. I hope to be able to make some extra cash by doing this while I'm at work. I really think it's a good idea. I had read on someone elses blog that they work for KGB (542542) and earn so much per answer. I'll be heading over there and trying to work on that while I'm at work. Speaking of work, I'll be cutting my hours down to part time starting on May 17th. That's when I start NURSING SCHOOL!! I am very excited, as this is something that I've been debating on doing for a while. The debate was not whether or not I would do it, but where, as every school around here has at least a 2 semester wait, except for one...and I just happened to stop by there on Monday to see if I could get some info, and volia- as long as I pass the math and reading test on the 4th, I'll be starting on the 17th! It will put my getting a newer car back a few months, but hey, in 1 year I'll be a nurse! I can't wait! It will make working a little bit easier since I'll get more money and that means less hours I'll have to work. I'd love to be a SAHM again but that's not going to be possible for a while so I'll make the best of what I can and try to make up for my going to part time by trying to earn extra while I'm already at work. Off to do more surveys and try to make $$... hehe

ALSO, Check out the Thrifty Page of this blog. It has a free bG OS diaper code on it! And GROCERY COUPONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment