Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thrifty

I'm not always thrifty, actually it's hard to be thrifty when we are in the middle of a move and trying to get our bills caught up and paid off. I hope that soon...we will be debt free or only have a few debts instead of all of our money going to pay this or that. I'd like to have some to put up and sget an emergency fund set up. This is important for us because my husband was told in Febuary that he was going to be laid off as of June 1st...then July 21st...now they are going to take another position for his whole group and he is not losing his job...which I'm TOTALLY thankful for, but it made me realize that we REALLY need an emergency fund and we do need something in place for a just in case. I'm very thankful for Franklingoose because I know that no matter what happens, Norrah will have a good Christmas this year. I'm glad that I will be able to get her some great toys and not have to actually pay money out of pocket for them, especially since she will know what's going on this time. Monday I will be starting a daily spending journal and also a daily food journal. I'm hoping to get the hang of this blogging thing and make mine look as awesome as some of the others that I've seen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm liking your blog so far! I look forward to seeing what else you have to say!

    ReplyDelete